Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Long time...

I guess my family is saying its been to long since I've posted anything on my blog. I guess they are right. What an interesting weekend. We had the most frustrating time getting approved for a home loan, and yesterday we found out that we make TOO MUCH money to qualify for the program that we wanted. To much money...here we are trying to prove that we really do make enough money for them to loan us over 200,000 and then it turns out we make to much money. That is totally insane. No wonder mortgage companys are going out of business, they are stupid. Anyway, today we finally got it all settled and we should close by the middle of next week. Sandi, the loan lady, said she might be able to get it all done and close early (but I'm not holding my breath this time).

No comments: