Thursday, March 29, 2007

On a happier note...

I start this blog as a journal for family, friends, and myself and I haven't blogged one thing that has been really positive. This blog is dedicated to the happy positive things in my life. My husband Robbie and I just put an offer on what will be our first home. Its a cute starter home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. 1200 sqare feet. Were so excited to have our own place. It will be a little stressful at first because we will be sooo poor, but it is worth it. We'll finally quit throwing our money out the window.
Family is the next positive thing I've got going for me right now. My family is the best. My mom and my sister Jenni are the best friends I have. But I'm close with all my family and Robbies family. They give us so much love and support. That makes life a little easier.
Today work has been good. No one has said anything to me about leaving yesterday. I think everyone just was on edge, and blamed me. Looks like a night of stressing out was for nothing. I need to learn to relax a little. I'd get more sleep that way. Anyway, point is: Life is Good. There are a lot of thing to be happy about and if you dwell on the bad stuff, its hard to recognize the really good things going on around you.

No comments: