Friday, March 23, 2007

drama, drama, drama

Besides working at an outdoor amphitheater during the day, I also work as a massage therapist at night. I really like doing massage therapy. Seeing people get off my table and feel better is a great feeling. There is only one thing I don't like about working at a day spa, and that is the drama. As you can imagine working with all girls in a tiny spa can be quite the challenge. So and so doesn't like so and so... So and so said something mean...and the list goes on and on and on. You may think, why don't you just ignore such problems, do your job then go home? Its not that easy! Everyone expects you to choose a side. They'll say (in so many words) "So and so said something mean about me now you bad mouth them with me, or we're not friends." It always sucks me in. I think all girls are suckers for drama. I start letting all my feelings come out, but it never makes me feel better to join in. In fact most of the time it makes me feel worse. I really wish I could just go to work, do my job, have fun, then go home with happy... well there is always tomorrow.

No comments: