Thursday, March 22, 2007

isn't it ironic?

Hey, its Lisa. I'm new at this blogging thing, but I figured I needed to try it out. Here it goes... So today I decided to come into work early because I really need the hours (=$money). I got here at 8:30, sat down at my desk and sure enough the server was down. The IT guy doesn't show up until 9:30 or 10 most days (today he didn't show up at all) but luckily this has happened before so I knew how to fix it myself. I took the treck up stairs to the main computer and sure enough it was locked. Of course (for security reasons) I dont have the password, so I came back down stairs and found someone who did. By the time they got up and fixed the problem it was 9:30. (This is the ironic part) 9:30 is when I normally come in to work. Good thing I was clocked in.

No comments: