Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not looking forward to work tomorrow...

My husband and I are in the process of buying our first home. Its so exciting to be making that step in our lives, but it sure does take a lot of time. You've got to find an agent, find a house, make an offer, go get a loan, sign papers... on and on. The only time I have to do these things is during the day when I work, and all the people I have to talk to work. So I left my job today at the amphitheater to go walk thorough the house we are making an offer on and when I get back its like all hell has broke loose. The computers were down! We couldn't sell tickets! The phones were so busy!...on and on. The whole rest of they day when I'm there it is down right slow. I have a had time believing that when I walk out the door things start falling apart that quickly. Then to make matters worse I had to leave early to go to my massage job. I'm gone less that 30 minutes and I'm already getting a phone call saying that something has gone wrong. I'm not sure why I'm the only one capable of handling the box office. So tomorrow morning I get to go in with the boss and explain my schedule and why my shift isn't covered when I'm gone. Its fun to be Me.

No comments: