Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tuacahn Funnies

My friend Cynthia gave me a great idea for a blog post. Here at the box office we keep a list of the "Funny" things people say on the phone. Sometimes with the things that go on around here I think we could have a reality show. Here are some of my favorites:

"Your total is $88.00." "Is that total the total total?"

"Do you cancel your show for heat?"

"What is considered the weekend?"

"If I give you my name can you look up where I sat last year?" sigh "Sure, you were on row J." "Oh! Well, I want to be on row F." (if you knew where you wanted to sit why did I have to look up last year? grr.)

"I was there a couple of years ago and saw the show NEVADA"

"Your total is $39.00." "What! We have to pay"

"You guys are getting so big I am going to start calling you Three-acahn."

"I'm going to have to put you on hold for a minute. A police officer is about to give me a ticket."

"I have a confirmation number for you." "Oh, well I am in the bathroom and don't have anything to write with."

"Row P is to close. I want something around row Q"

"We don't have show Aug. 18 - 21." "Nothing at all?" "No." "So Les Mis isn't playing that Tuesday?" "No." "So, you have no shows playing the night of the 19th?" "NO!"

I could really go on and on and on, but I will stop there. Just thinking about these special people makes me smile. I might have to post more of these later.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hahaha! Those are hilarious!! Good ol' Tuacahn.... It sure was fun to work there...

Catherine said...

Man, those are FUNNY! You are lookin' so good, Lisa. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby when he arrives. Yea!