Friday, July 18, 2008

6 Months...a little late

I'm late posting my 6 month picture (I'm 6 months along as of July 1). I'm now in my third trimester and I keep wondering where time went. Things are going by so quickly! I'm going to have a new baby before you know it. Robbie and I arranged our baby room the other day and it is adorable. I will post pictures of that soon. I've quit working at the Day Spa and it has been very nice to have the extra time to get everything done. Oh yeah, this picture also shows my new hair cut. I got it cut a lot shorter. It has been so much nicer in the heat this summer.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! You're doing good, 4 posts for July already! :) You look like a very cute pregnant lady. I like the shirt and haircut as well.

Katie Leigh said...

I love your haircut! I wish mine were cute like that. You look like you're doing great!