Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Leaf

It is the time of year to make some resolutions. I have quite a few things that I need to do better, but I am going to try and write some of them down. You know what they say, a goal not written down in a wish.
Step one: Eat better. Of course this is a cookie cutter new years resolution, but it is important. I've been trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet, and less fat and junk food. Also I've been trying to make more meals at home, and bring a lunch to work.
Step two: Lose weight, Work out, Be healthily. Another cookie cutter resolution (I wont get points for being creative) Robbie and I just signed up for Gold Gym and I have discovered that Spin Class is kind of fun after you get past the "I-hate-my-life-I-am-going-to-die" part. Also Jenni and I are planning on running our first 5K in a few weeks.
Step three: Be a better person...I know, its pretty vague. This will include attending the temple once a month, reading my scriptures, paying my tithing on time, flossing my teeth, saying thank you more, not judging(as much:), you know...things like that.
I could go on and on with all the things I need to do better, but that would be depressing. I will start with a few of the basics and work from there.

No comments: