Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving Rob and I went over to his parents house. It was especially fun because Nonnie and Nonno were visiting from California and they had never seen Robbie. Dinner was very nice and Grandma Knowlton was pretty well behaved. (Last year she started asking everyone about their weight at the dinner table...) I was in charge of making the pies. Rob and I made an apple pie and a banana cream pie. After dinner Rob ended up falling asleep on the floor with Robbie.

3 comments:

TaMerra said...

Did you make the pies or just buy them? I would never dare to make them just buy them at the store. You are lucky to be so close to both families. And I can't tell you how many times I have come home at lunch to find Aspen asleep on Doug. It is the cutest thing ever. Charish those moments. Have you had your blessing yet? If not when is it?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks to my handy tracker I found you! :) Yay!

Amanda Raybould said...

Pie fest?? Woohoo! They look good. And great picture!!!! You have a natural talent. High 5.