Saturday, October 11, 2008

Robert Wells Knowlton, IV

Robert Wells Knowlton was finally born on October 6th at 3:25 pm. He weighs in at 8lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long (although they joked in the delivery room he would lose an inch of that when the cone head went away). I was scheduled to be induced sometime between midnight and midnight on the 6th so I wasn't sure exactly how to prepare. Luckily they called me in at 6:30 am. (I found out when they moved me upstairs that some people being induced still hadn't been called at 6:30 pm.) After I got hooked up to the monitor they noticed I was already having some pretty good contractions on my own. Time flew by and by 3:00 I was ready to push out my baby boy. What a miracle he is. I think he looks more like Rob's side of the family but only time will tell. He is such a good baby, and we are so lucky to have him in our family.



2 comments:

TaMerra said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like everything went as well as could be expected. I am heading down south this Thursday, I will try to see if I can stop by to say hi. Have fun without any sleep :)

Catherine said...

Happy days! I just wanted to say congratulations to you and robbie. I can't believe you're parents. That's so awesome! RWK IV reminds me of little baby Andrew. They're both so dang cute!